- Ultimate Guitar Tabs – Great source (for almost any instrument) to find chord/lyrics and tabs to millions of songs and the basic version is free! I really like the transpose feature and the ability to take song requests from people immediately with internet connection for songs I don’t have memorized. I recommend downloading the app for either your phones/ipads/tablets.
- Transpose Pitch, Speed and Loop for Youtube – It’s a free extension (pro versions is $4) available for the Google Chrome browser (works on all computers) that allows you to basically do what it says in the title. Extremely useful for learning/practicing songs when the band is performing them in a different key from the original song and to slow down challenging parts of a song etc…
- Amazing Slowdowner – basically does the same as the Google Chrome extension above but it works on iPhones/Androids in conjunction with Spotify and Apple Music playlists. It’s $10-$15.
- If you have an iPad, forScore is a great app to help manage your music! I really like it for the ability to quickly air drop set lists and the page linking ability is awesome etc…It costs $15.
- If you have a tablet (not ipad), MobileSheets appears to be great app to manage your sheet music similar to forScore.
Sat Dec. 7th - Jingle & Jog
-Address: The Haven, 4405 Desoto Rd, Sarasota, FL 34235
-TBD which bands will be performing.
Fri Mar. 27th - Battle of the Bands